Tuesday, May 22, 2007

HR motherfuckers can suck a phat dick straight up PART-II.

AIght continuing my meeting from hell with HR idiot/beeyotch...


Our HR lady is actually some girl-I think she was probably chinese or something, tells us that they made some changes to our HR plans and that we would truly benefit from them. And then she looks up at us like she just dropped the 11th Commandment or something. There's this fucking pregnant silence for like 20 seconds as everyone waits for her to expand on this fucking statement like any normal person. But she doesn't and starts wrapping up the fucking meeting!

I don't say shit in meetings. If I got a question, I'll ask but I'm not one to open my mouth. So HR Beeyotch wraps up the meeting in less than 20 minutes. Fuck-it took her longer to drive here from fucking Oakland airport. I'm fucking stupified. You came all the way up here for this shit? Just because your sorry ass was late as hell and fucked up like a soup sandwich?

I'm not even talking about this sorry ass anymore. Fuck all HR people-they deserve all the shit they get.

End Communication.

No comments:

Hits Beeyotch