Sunday, February 4, 2007

The NBA has got to get off of DuhWayne Wade's testicles

Watching the Super Bowl in Miami today, it reminded me of a rant I wanted to get of my chest:

First watch these three videos courtesy of YouTube:


AND

AND


Here are my thoughts on this bullshit:
  • What.The.Fuck
  • I don't remember falling asleep for 4 years and waking up to find out that DWAYNE FUCKING WADE has given the status of 'Untouchable' in the NBA.
  • The examples here are nothing compared to the shit that went on in the NBA Finals last year. If I was Mark Cuban, I'd hire a fucking straight platoon of pipehitting, former Spec Ops dudes to fucking kidnap Wade and go to work with a 'blowtorch and a pair of pliers'
  • If it wasn't so blatant, it wouldn't be too bad. I mean, even the greatests players got away with shit now and then. But Wade's nut riding is ridiculous. How long has he been in the league? 3-4 years? WTF? He's getting calls that HoFers could only get.
  • Even motherfuckers over at ESPN are tripping the manlove that Wade's getting. This excerpt is from a chat log with columnist Chris Sheridan:
Oliver ( NY):
Isn't it great to be able to make 9 FG and get 41 PTS? I LOVE THIS GAME!!! I wish Kobe would get even half the calls Wade gets. MJ's greatness was aided by "superstar" calls or no calls, sorry, but Kobe gets half the treatment of a wade or Lebron, why?

Chris Sheridan:
You're preaching to the choir here, Oliver. every single night D-Wade gets three gift whistles (which even LeBron and Kobe don't get) at a minimum, and one or two late whistles, too. He's treated as preferrentially as Jordan was at the peak of his game, and it is infuriating to watch (unless you're a Heat fan). And I say all that being one of the biggest D-Wade guys around, a Marquette grad even. But it's just plain unfair to see one guy get such special treatment. It takes away from the game.

  • I can't watch Heat games anymore, because whenever there's a whistle, 10 to 1 it's Wade getting fouled.
  • Hey Wade, you have been added to the "I'm A Beeyotch!!" list.



1 comment:

snapoffmode said...

people need to stop wasting their time on you tube scrutinizing an extra step taken...that's what people need to do....

Hits Beeyotch