Thursday, May 3, 2007

Sorry everyone, I've been slipping

I know that I have not posted at the rate that I want and my millions of Hulkamaniacs need, but real life has a way of butting it's ugly face in my shit.

You see, I'm on my way to Thailand for a....ahhh...little vacation. On this vacation I'm going to meet with some doctors...err friends that will help me with a problem that I have had since I was a kid. You see when your born with both male and female genitalia you...um...sorry, I've said too much.

Let's just say that when I get back, things are going to be a little different...WTF Foolio will be getting a little injection of Vitamin E...E as in Estrogen.

The butterfly will be coming out of the cocoon...

hahahaahahah

Fooled ya. This foolio is relocating to a new crib and thats taken up alot of my spare time after work. Trust me, even in a tiny apt, you accumulate hella shit in three years. I'll be back and if your mug soon enough. End communication

No comments:

Hits Beeyotch