Tuesday, May 29, 2007

I'm the nicest guy I know, did I tell you that?

Honestly, I don't go out of my way to buddy-fuck(Army speak for cock-block, stab in the back, shoot in the back, abandon to the clutches of a nasty beeyotch at the bar, you know what I mean) my friends. I don't mace people for staring at me the wrong way. And I 'repair' my buddie's XBOX 360 consoles for them, just for the hell of it.

So tonight I am just going to pat myself on the back because I FUCKING CAME THRU LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER.

Here's the scene at the casa around midnight:

Here's what your looking at:
1x hijacked Dell POS 3000 tower that I 'borrowed', gutted and reformatted
1x out of 3 Heinekins I drank that night trying to soothe my anger from throwing that fucking Dell POS 3000 out the fucking window onto Geary Blvd.
3x XBox 360 consoles that I lovingly 'repaired' for my Anh-Kap-ass cuzzo, Tigerkn33 and my new Pinoy-Pride cuzzo, Disco Stew.
1x PCI-SATA card that only fucking works in a Dell POS 3000 instead of my fucking handmade, godlike Computer that is so powerful fucking angels sing when I turn it on. [Does the Nghiemesis have to choke a mostherfucker at Newegg.com for selling him some bullshit SATA card? Do I got to take this shit to Resellerratings.com? Gotta think on that.]

This process is so fucking convoluted, I was going to go Lindsey Lohan and fuck somebody up on the street. But I chilled, cracked open another Heineken and figured shit out.

Well, like always, The Nghiemesis comes thru again. So I had to post this shit. These two fools will be getting their shit soon. When they turn on their 360s, when the fans inside start roaring again, they will whisper the name: The Nghiemesis motherfucker, the Nghiemesis.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so full of himself....

The Nghiemesis said...

that's right foolio, and I got plenty of reason to be....beeyotch

Hits Beeyotch