Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Obama 1 - Clinton 0: Ohh Shit Clinton got blown up!

Hilary Clinton is running for President in 2008. So is black man Barack Obama. I like neither of them, but I despise that praying-mantis-Madame Butterfly Hilary Clinton. So what happens last week? Someone posted a YouTube video mimicking Apple's '1984' Mac ad. But they slightly...'modfiy' it. Observe:



Ahhhh damn, I think there are some pretty pissed of assholes in Clinton's camp. This clip is getting all kinds of hype. The SF Chronicle is all over the beeyotch, here and here.

I did a search on Google News here with the words 'Obama, ad, Youtube'. Wow this shit is all over the place now.

I want a president that will kick ass and take names. Dude, chick, black, yellow, brown i don't give a fuck. But I DON'T want Hilary Clinton's ass in the White House. That beeyotch is crazy, power hungry and I don't know shit about politics and I can see that.

Vote or Die beeyotches.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

lol i like how she's wearing an ipod

Hits Beeyotch