Friday, February 16, 2007

Tim Hardaway: Asshole of the Month Feb 07

Jon Amaechi comes out of the closet so Tim Hardaway gets on the radio and loses his mind:
"You know, I hate gay people, so I let it be known, I don't like gay people and I don't like to be around gay people. I am homophobic. I don't like it. It shouldn't be in the world or in the United States..."
"And second of all, if he was on my team, I would, you know, really distance myself from him because, uh, I don't think that's right. And you know I don't think he should be in the locker room while we're in the locker room. I wouldn't even be a part of that,"
WTF? Wow that's some h8ter-aid shit right there. Does Hardaway want to be a contributor on WTF Foolio? Fuck no! This dude a Class-A Asshole. Let's try a little experiment. I'm going to replace the word gay and homophobic with some other 'words' and see what it looks like:
"You know, I hate black people, so I let it be known, I don't like black people and I don't like to be around black people. I am a racist. I don't like niggers. They shouldn't be in the world or in the United States..."
"And second of all, if he was on my team, I would, you know, really distance myself from him because, uh, I don't think that's right. And you know I don't think he should be in the locker room while we're in the locker room. I wouldn't even be a part of that,"
Damn, that sounds like some shit Cletus down in Mississippi would be saying, not a millionaire black athlete. No one has ever accused Hardaway of being the sharpest tool in the shed, but this quote is just plain Assholio Shit.

Hey Hardaway, when the shit starts flowing out of your mouth, you may want to close it. It's 2007, not 1950. You were the 'T' in RUN TMC, now your a punk-ass idiot lumped in with John Rocker, Rush Limbaugh and Jimmy the Greek.

The only difference between you and a bucket of shit is the bucket.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd like to know where that picture of shit came from.

Hits Beeyotch