Monday, November 17, 2008

The Kitchen Sink or the Fuck-it-I'm-writing-about everything-post

This is a post about nothing. That's right nothing. I have not written anything decent in a long time. Well time is up beeyotches. Put your shoes on and follow me.

1-Barack Obama was elected our president on Nov 4th. I never believed that racist-ass America would elect a black man(you can argue all day if Pres Obama is really black, like Charlie Murphy black, but fuck all that, he's black.) president. As you can tell from my prior posts, I disliked the Republicans so much, especially after McCain announced Palin as his running mate, I had to vote for Obama. I started doing some research on my own, just so I could get a read on this dude. Everything I found out was cool, refreshing and actually nice. I concluded that this was one of the smartest men in American politics.

That was before I even heard him speak.








I cannot remember the last time I even listened to more than a few seconds of what a politician had to say. It was all background noise. But listening to President Obama for the first time was a shock to the system. My thought process was in overdrive, ping-ponging everywhere:
  • This dudes got a nice sounding voice.
  • He is not talking politician jibber jabber either.
  • This motherfucker is smart.
  • This motherfucker is making sense.
  • Holy shit is he talking to me?
  • Man, is this what it feels like to have heard John Kennedy talk? Even...MLK?
That fool made me care about what is going on outside of my front door. Seriously, my generation sucks. We are told that we don't believe in shit, that we were Generation X blah blah ...that we were the children of the information age, that we grew up in divorce, drugs, economic uncertainty, etc... Basically we were a bunch of assholes. Obama told us to forget that shit, we're Americans, we can change shit if we want to.

We have been warned against offering the people of this nation false hope. But in the unlikely story that is America, there has never been anything false about hope.

Yes We Can biotches.

2)My boy SnapOffMode used to post with me here. Apparently, he's after some trim and wanted nothing 'incriminating' hanging out on the Internet on him. Well buddy, this is for you:

I only care about your safety and well-being. God bless.

3-I'm going to sleep. To be continued.



end communication

1 comment:

ConnectingTheDots said...

A related issue is Obama’s membership in Generation Jones (between the Boomers and Generation X). I’ve seen numerous very credible experts emphatically insist that Obama is part of GenJones; if Obama’s generational identity is of interest to you, click this link…it goes to a page filled with lots of articles and videos of famous people discussing Obama’s identity as a GenJoneser, and the many implications of this for his Presidency: http://www.generationjones.com/2008election.html

Hits Beeyotch