Thursday, April 12, 2007

Road/Cell Phone Rage in South Korea: Korean dude pulls a Terminator


I don't know about you, but if my cell phone isn't working, I'm not driving my S500 Mercedes through the front door of T-Mobile in a fit of rage. This dude must have been kinda pissed off.

Apparently since 'Kims' phone didn't work too well, even though he was told they would replace it with a newer model, after getting the brush off from SK Telecom 16 times over the phone, dude camped the car outside SK Telecom's corporate HQ with some signs lamenting his problem. Oh man, this guys already a nut. Dude was told to leave.

He pulled a fucking Terminator ("I'll Be Back") and rams the fucking Mercedes thru the front lobby. He did not get out and commence to shoot up the location looking for Sarah Connor fortunately.



Here's the kicker: The car wasn't his, it was his friend's.

No comments:

Hits Beeyotch